Wednesday 29 December 2010

reflection

this year is almost over. its been a year of ups and downs, tears and laughter, happines and pain!!! in this past year i have learned so much about myself! i was all the way at the bottom and slowly made my way up again! you never know how strong you are unless being strong is the only chance you have! i am so looking forward to 2011 and have so many goals and dreams for the next year!

thank you to all the people who helped me and inspired me to all my great friends all over the world!!! words cant even express how grateful i am that despite of huge distances and complete opposite lifes they cheer me up when im down and cheer for me when im high!!

i am also so grateful for all the inspiring authors of books i have read nd all the sportspeople and dancers who give interviews or share on facebook and youtube their lives and work! it does make a difference when you lie in your bed devestated and hopeless and you hear of someone who has been there!

thenk you for all the teachers and coaches who have pushed me and also were there with advice and encouragement! i would be nothing without them!!

so step by step and day by day i went through this year and i probably had every feeling you can probably have!!... and i came to the conclusion that..no matter where you are or what you do, you learn so much every day, you fight like hell, you learn to overcome all pain and tiredness..it will bild your character and your personality and it is good that you live your life that way because it is the best life you'll ever have and the only one! you are the creator and the actor at the same time! you can be yourself in this world and you will find your place!

I found there is a place for me , where i can me ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment